2013 and ??

By 10:10 PM , , ,

As I felt the breeze of the night wind.. running through my hair.. I closed my eyes..
2013... yes.. we're walking or maybe even running to 2013..
 It means..

" Growing up... "

Realizing that so many things happened in 2012..
This is the real world.. this is the reality..
Things that had taught me lessons that I would never forget..
Little by little.. slowly but sure...
I'm growing older.. I'm going to leave all these things..
Well the Master's hands would never get wrong in pouring the wine..
From vessel into another vessel..
So it becomes the purest.. and the richest wine..

Yeah.. it takes a whole lifetime for me to reach this point..
The problems that appeared on my way..
Things that I have to bear all these times..
The tears and scars that are..
Those are the vessels where I was poured in..

So am I going to be poured into another vessel ?? in this 2013 ??

Reading the Words...Psalms103:3-4

" 4Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. "

That my youth is renewed like the eagle's.. :'D
These beautiful verses was given in late November..
Whenever I was unsure of something..
Whenever I was sooo damn broken..
Like the eagle's.. :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search