Busy Days With Hopes

By 8:58 AM , ,

Well, days have been so busy lately... :)
God, sibuk banget.. banyak banget tantangan yang ngehadang...
Dari ini dari itu mulai putar-putar kesana kemari... :D

Tapi aku akuin itu adalah suatu hal yang menyenangkan meski fisik ini kayanya udah mau remuk gara-gara semua aktifitas itu..

Yang herannya lagi adalah cara Tuhan kasih aku keteguhan sama semangat dalam ngehadapin semua ini.. :)

Jesus you've been so good to me.. :)
Thanks for everything..
Every event in my life..
that leads me to this point..

I know that " This Too Shall Pass " ..
well yeah it's like a small cut of Yolanda Adams' Song.. :)

Whenever I'm down I always listen to this song.. :)
" This Too Shall Pass "
It brings out faith and hope..

People always link this thing to another topic that I don't really care too much lately..
Busy days with hopes...
With God in my every step has strengthen my heart...
With God who leads my way into this point...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search