Totally Random ! *sigh*

By 10:55 PM

Talking about the title.. I bet you know what I mean... tee hee..

I just feel I need to write a post.. then here I am now..

Let's talk about my school first..

It's just like another crazy days there...

The teachers.. the students.. the cats.. *oops* the securities... are still the same..

The hell side is...

THE TEACHERS GAVE ME A FREAKING BUNCH OF ASSIGNMENTS TO DO !!!
Yeah.. it's a common nature of them.. because we begin  to notice the " HOLIDAY " atmosphere in the air..
Videography.. Art.. Environmental Education.. Animation.. and yadda yadda yadda.. etc...

Then finally I started my Ballet and Hip-Hop exercise again.. which had ever delayed for years due to my weight surplus past days..
I did the lose weight program then I got my old body back.. * Proud of It *
Pirouettes, spins, jumps. splits, tuts, then I had an Idea for trying pointe myself.. kinda crazy but.. I wanna master it badly !!!

Then again.. I can feel my bones through my skin.. conclusion : I feel like I lose my weight again.. drastically.. I don't know... but I'm grateful that I can lose my weight that much.. It's horrible to have many gulps of fat pasta all over your body.. err... I feel lighter than before.. and the ballet thing helps me alot in sports..

The next thing... It's just about 2 weeks before youth camp.. it's a fun thing to do.. I mean preparing the preparation.. guiding the new freshmen... then gathering fund for the Youth Camp.. soo, wish me luck fellas !! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search