New Things... ? Not really..

By 11:36 PM ,

creamychocotop(c)

Okay.. I'm sitting here.. had just taken a bath and trying to write a post...

Well, I'm finally back in blogging :D
With the brand new name... and new interface...

" Creamychocotop "

Why must it be " Creamychocotop " ?

I don't know either.. that name flashed suddenly when I was editing my pinterest page.. ehehehe...

I got bored with gee gee gee stuffs.. :/

Maybe I'm growing up... :D tee hee...

Since dancing, and designing had been my " FTL " =  " Favorite Thing Lists "

But it's still the old Grace anyway...

Well, I'm just growing up.. don't blame me.. blame the time... more than 1 month of becoming a hermit gave so much benefits from me... well I really mean it.. " becoming a hermit "...

Maybe you're wondering now..

" What's with hermit ?? "
" Are you trying to join the shaolin fighters just like on the Asian TV ? "

Well.. HELL NO !!! My daddy gave me some advices when something hit me hard in the past time... well, backstabber... traitor... etc.. ( everything that has the same meaning with those phrases )

It's better if I seal my lips and don't talk anything here...

Back to the story then..
So dad gave me an advice.. to be a hermit.. a hermit which avoids the backstabbers... well, It was just for about 1 month..

I used that  1 month to pray.. strengthen myself.. enrich my faith.. and think clearly..

I realized many things.. mistakes.. sadness.. sorrow.. happines.. stupidities.. clumsiness.. innocence...

I couldn't help but cry.. how people had mistaken me as a flirtatious bitch... meanwhile I have a good intention for sharing what I had... and how the person that has some " past moments " with me just babbled about some vital secrets...
Honestly.. it hurt like hell...
I was trying to hide the pain... and went through those hard times..
I was lucky to have my God, dad, and my besties around.. They supported me..

So, here's the updated me... the hermit thing had brought many positive things for me.. :)








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search