Random Thoughts

By 11:29 AM , , , , , , , , , ,

Is it going to be okay ? I mean.. all these things...
I know right ? it seems like I'm complaining so much about growing up..
I'm worrying for nothing..

Graduating from High School means I have to take care of myself better...
Graduating from High School means I have to be as responsible as I can..
Graduating from High School means I have to get out from this comfortable blanket.

I'm going to face the future..
I'm going to face the reality..
I guess reality isn't as scary as when I was 15 years old and knew nothing...

Everything is walking to an end...
Life is not a continuous circle... death.. birth..
There's beginning and end.. alpha and omega..

A little girl.. is walking out of her puberty stage.. where all the hormonal things will be left behind...
A little girl.. is trying to be a grown up..
A little girl.. is trying to be realistic...
A little girl.. is trying to wake up from all these dreams..
A little girl.. is leaving her fantasy..

Take a little look.. see ? She's trying..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search