This Newly Discovered Pain

By 10:31 PM

I'm feeling like I wanna explode. It really hurts.
When everything seems unfair..
Do you know how does it feel like God acts unfair toward you ??
And people start to put such high expectation toward you.....
My life seems so hard... from the day I was born... meanwhile another person in my life can live her life easily.. smoothly..
I'm crying alone.. no one knows.. they don't understand...
I don't even feel like I wanna chat with my father closely anymore... it hurts...
I have dreams too.. I have things I want to achieve too...
But why O'Lord you never give me what I really want ??
Meanwhile my sibling can have it all...
Do you even care ?? I know you're watching me now.. but give me a good reason why did you let all these things happen in my life ??
Full of tears.. heartbreaks.. pain...
She doesn't even have to try hard on everything...
Do you love her more ??
It stabs me slowly..


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search